1. Free Vacation Planning DVD available by ordering from the Walt Disney World website.
|Free Vacation Planning DVD|
2. Free Pirate Treasure Maps available at A Pirate’s Adventure attraction in the Magic Kingdom across from Pecos Bill’s restaurant.
|Free Pirate Treasure Maps|
3. Free Towel Animals available in Disney resort rooms.
|Free Towel Animals|
4. Free Wilderness Explorer Handbook available at the Wilderness Explorer Attraction booths in Animal Kingdom.
|Free Wilderness Explorer Hanbook|
5. Free Flower and Garden Festival Tote Bags and Crafts available when you attend a F&G Festival class in the Festival Center.
|Free Flower and Garden Tote Bag|
|Free Flower and Garden Festival Craft Project|
6. Free Festival Passports available at Epcot during Flower and Garden Festival, Food and Wine Festival, and the new Holidays Around the World food booths.
|Free Epcot Festival Passports|
7. Free 8×10 Character and Family Photo available at Epcot (see guest services for times).
This is for Disney Visa cardholders only. The location is inside Innoventions near the fire truck. Choose your free photo at the photopass pick-up location at the front of the park before leaving.
8. Free Magic Bands available at your Disney resort during check-in or mailed automatically to your home.
|Free Colorful Magic Band Bracelets|
9. Free Disney Stickers available at the check-out counter at most gift shops and from various cast members throughout the parks.
10. Free Ghirardelli Chocolate Square available at Downtown Disney year-round and in the Festival Center during Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
11. Free Disney Character Poster available inside the information packet located in your resort room.
|Free Character Poster|
12. Free Park Maps available at every park, all resorts, and guest services.
|Free Park Maps|
13. Free Disney Buttons available at resorts and guest services.
|Free Celebration Buttons|
14. Free Agent P Cut-Out on a Stick with World Showcase Stamps available at Kidcot Stops located in each country in Epcot.
Kidcot Stops are rest areas with coloring supplies that are geared towards kids. They give out free Agent Ps on a stick that can be colored at the Kidcot stops. At each stop, guests can get a stamp from that country. In several countries, the cast members will also write the guest’s name on the back in the language of that country. Even if you don’t want to color, collecting the stamps and learning how to write your name in several languages makes this a fun souvenir.
15. Free Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Collector Cards available at the Magic Kingdom Firehouse and in Liberty Square. (One pack per guest per day.)
|Free Trading Cards|
16. Free Personalized Park Maps available on the Walt Disney World Website.
|Free Personalized Park Maps|
There are a few other small souvenirs available throughout Disney such as leis for guests at the Polynesian Resort and balloon animals at Old Key West Resort. Do you know of any other free Disney souvenirs? Please list them below in the comments!
Accessibility: All free items are accessible.